March 10, 2008

March 9, 2008 Welcome

Thanks for checking in to my blog. Welcome! This is a new experience, so bear with me while I work out the details. A little about me: I have a great family which includes my husband, two children and a big mutt. I am a children's book author with my first picture book, Tonight You Are My Baby, available in Fall 2008. Tonight You Are My Baby is an intimate portrayal of Mary and Jesus on Christmas night. Mary speaks of her love for her baby with simply a mother's love. The most powerful love that all mothers feel. Moms will enjoy snuggling with their own little ones and reading of the miracle that took place long ago. Tonight You Are My Baby is published by HarperCollins Children's Books. In this blog, I'll be addressing how a new author gets published, networking, the process of the book going to print and other helpful tips for writers. Check back soon.....happy writing!

No comments: