June 4, 2010

YAY! The NJ SCBWI Conference is Here!


Off to the NJ SCBWI conference and am I excited! Folks, take a look at this fantastic line-up of editors/agents/authors:


Marshall Cavendish
Dial and Dutton
Random House
Egmont USA
Highlights
Sterling Publishers
Philomel
Wendy Lamb Books
Sourcebooks, Jabberwocky
Paulist Press
Little, Brown BFYR
Dial BFYR
Putnam
Knopf
Scott Treimel Literary Agency
Foundry Literary
Adams Literary
Sheldon Fogelman Agency
Herman Agency
Andrea Brown Agency
Fne Print Literary Agency
Viking Books
Henry Holt
Keynote speakers:

David L. Harrison - author of 80 children's books

Catherine Murdock - author of Dairy Queen and other books


Last year I was on the faculty as a member of the "First Book Panel". This year, I'm facilitating a workshop for the "First Page Session". Bring those first pages folks - this is where my manuscript "Tonight You Are My Baby" was discovered.

Hope to see many of you SCBWI friends this weekend!



No comments: