Hmm....what to give that favorite writer for Christmas? Can't wrap a publishing contract, movie deal or face-to-face with that sought-after agent? No need to fret - ideas are plentiful!
* a one-year membership to SCBWI
* a Mentoring Workshop or conference sponsored by SCBWI
* a subscription to Children's Writers newsletter
* paid manuscript critique with an agent/editor at a workshop
* book of stamps for submitting manuscripts by snail mail
* gift card to Staples (in an attempt to keep our writing space clean)
* subscription to Fast Pencil for the novel writers
Most valuable gift: a hug sprinkled with encouraging words, and a dash of faith from those who love us. This will keep us happy all year long.